With the winter season right around the corner, the weather change and temperature drop due to storms can make it difficult to bear. Having a fireplace at home is a blessing to handle the cold winter nights, getting the fireplace started can be tedious and getting it to warm up the whole room can take time.
Most fireplaces can’t produce enough warmth and heat to keep the entire room toasty and comfortable. You need something extra to generate more heat to fend off the cold chills when temperatures drop below 0.
Traditional fireplaces might look great and alluring but the downside is that most of the heat is lost through the chimney, rather than containing it within the room. Leaving you with lower levels of heat than what you’re supposed to get.
This is where the best quietest fireplace blower comes in. It circulates the heat and warm air throughout the living space or bedroom which helps keeping the average temperature and standard level.
Some of these blowers can be quite loud, taking away the peace of mind at home, so I’ve rounded up a bunch of options that are quiet and powerful to help you keep warm and peaceful this winter.
So let’s get started with Best Quietest Fireplace Blower.
- Infinity AIRBLAZE T12, Universal Fireplace Blower Fan Kit
- Tjernlund 950-3306 Quiet Fireplace Blower
- GFK-160A – GFK-160 Fireplace Blower Kit
- VICOOL GFK-160 GFK-160A Replacement Stove Fireplace Blower Fan Kit
- Mr. KAN GFk-160 Quiet Gas Fireplaces Fan
- Hongso GFK-160, GFK-160A, Fireplace Blower Fan Kit
Recommended Read: Best Quietest Wall Mounted Fans
Top 6 Best Quietest Fireplace Blowers
Infinity AIRBLAZE T12, Universal Fireplace Blower Fan Kit
The first fireplace blower on my list is from the brand AirBlaze that’s been designed to increase airflow coming from your fireplace. This fireplace blower works best with fireplaces with space beneath its compartment where the blower can be installed for maximum results.
The blower provides airflow of up to 160 CFM while keeping noise levels as low as 28 dBa, it pulls in cool air from the bottom vents which then gets heated through the fireplace and pushes it out through the vent above and then into your room. Gradually increase the warm air in the room as well as the temperature.
An LCD display is provided that comes with a built-in smart thermostat that does humidity programming. The unit has a powerful PWM-controlled motor that is super efficient and works quietly making this my top suggestion for you.
Some of the features that might interest you available on the LCD controller are the 10 fans to choose from, A countdown timer, temperature triggers, and an alarm clock.
- Sturdy and solid metal design for long-term use.
- Provides a maximum hot airflow of 160 CFM.
- Works efficiently, making a low noise level of 28 dBa.
- LCD program controller to remotely control the fireplace blower.
- Smart thermostat and humidity controller.
- Powerful PWM motor for maximum efficiency.
Tjernlund 950-3306 Quiet Fireplace Blower
Tjernlund is a well-known brand for making heating and ventilating products one of their most praised and efficient products is the tjernlund 950-3306 quiet fireplace blower. The unit comes in three different sizes: standard that comes in 10inch fan size, a medium standard which comes with a 15-inch fan, and the deluxe edition which has a 15” inch fan size.
The fans help distribute the heat evenly to the room while keeping itself quiet down to 1.4 sones.
You can choose from the different speeds available to set it according to your room space. It has an in-built adjustable thermostat switch to set according to your convenience that has variable speeds as well.
The unit is easy to set up and use, all you need to do is connect the power cord and set the temperature to your comfort and you’re good to go.
- Available in three different versions around your space.
- Produces very little noise well below 1.4 sones.
- Easy to set up
- Sturdy metal body and build.
- In-built adjustable thermostat.
GFK-160A – GFK-160 Fireplace Blower Kit
This fireplace blower from GFK has a unique seal ball bearing motor that is powerful providing you with 160 CFM and 3000 RPM that runs conveniently quiet. The fireplace blower is energy efficient and provides excellent ventilation while keeping you warm and toasty in the room.
The unit comes with the option to switch between variable speeds with the help of a switch to regulate the airflow. It also has an automatic power activation that is triggered with a heat sensor, so the moment your fireplace reaches optimal heating temperature the unit starts doing its job.
The unit is easy to set up thanks to its streamlined wiring kit, just follow the manual and the unit will be ready in under five mins to use.
- Powerful 115 volts Sealed Ball Bearing Motor that is energy efficient and runs quietly.
- Variable Speed Switch so you can adjust it to your liking to regulate airflow.
- Automatic power activation through a heat sensor.
- Provides CFM of 165 with an RPM of 3000.
- 1-year comprehensive warranty.
VICOOL GFK-160 GFK-160A Replacement Stove Fireplace Blower Fan KIT
VICOOL has been in the market for more than half a decade and has made its name as one of the best fireplace blower systems. The powerful motor installed provides a CFM of 160 and an RPM of 3000. The unit is compatible with some of the top fireplace brands like GTI, Quadra-Fire, and Heat N Glo, making it versatile to any situation.
The unit comes with a three-prong power cord, a rheostat with universal connecting wires making it super easy to set up and use. An installation manual is provided with the unit to guide if in case you’re confused.
This dual blower system requires 120v of power from your home outlet that is rated at 60Hz.
- Dual blower system for even heat distribution.
- Provides CFM of 160 to regulate airflow.
- Provides an RPM of 3000 for stable rendering of heat from the fireplace.
- Easy to install.
- Requires 120v power, rated at 60 Hz.
Mr. KAN GFk-160 Quiet Gas Fireplaces Fan
This versatile fire blower from Mr KAN is known for being compatible with almost all fireplaces, so if you are building your fireplace this fireplace blower is what I recommend you build it around to get the best heating out of your fireplace.
This fireplace blower has been the top reviewed and recommended fireplace blower online so you can trust the quality and brand as it has very minimal compliments. It is compatible with some of the top fireplace brands like Heat n Glo, GTI, Quadra-fire, and many more.
The unit is powered by a sealed ball-bearing motor with a CFM of 160 and RPM of 3000 that is clubbed with a magnetic thermostat. Variable speed control is provided to adjust the unit according to your space and liking.
Overall this unit performs with very little noise, provides excellent ventilation without losing heat while being energy-efficient.
- Compatible with almost any brand of fireplace available including top brands like GTI and Heat n Glo.
- Powerful motor with CFM of 160.
- Capable of running at 3000 RPM.
- Wiring harness included for easy installation.
Hongso GFK-160, GFK-160A, Fireplace Blower Fan Kit
The Hongso fireplace blower is the last unit on my list only for the reason that it is designed to work with four specific models. But it does an excellent job when installed with these particular fireplaces. The models are the Heat N Glo GFK-160A, Regency Wood Stove Insert 846515, Royal GFK-160, and Rotom #R7-RB168.
The unit is designed with a dual-blower system that is mounted in the center with a ball-bearing motor. The blower can be adjusted 90 degrees according to the fireplace setting. The unit is simple to connect as it comes with universal connecting wires, a three-prong power cord is provided to give a grounding for the unit.
It has a built-in rheostat and thermostat to monitor and maintain room temperature, the blower dishes out 160 CFM to regulate the warmth in the room while rotating at 3000 RPM.
- Provides 160 CFM of maximum airflow.
- Provides 3000 RPM to regulate room temperature.
- Designed to work with Heat N Glo GFK-160A, Regency Wood Stove Insert 846515, Royal GFK-160, and Rotom #R7-RB168.
- 90 degrees adjustable to position it according to your comfort.
- Easy to install with universal connecting wires.
Can you add a blower to a wood-burning fireplace?
Yes, it is possible to install a fireplace blower to the majority of gas and wood fireplaces. The main thing to keep in mind is that you will need a fireplace-rated blower fan that can be fixed into your fireplace without much hassle. Checking what model of fireplace you have before you purchase can help you make your decision.